The Best Start in Premier League History.

It's not thay unlikely they're 8 points behind on Sunday.

After that I expect us to win both derbies which makes it 14 points.

And once PEG is out of the race he will turn on them and more points will follow.

It's not impossible at all.
I wouldn't be that confident of beating them twice. They will reduce both games to wars of attrition as they did against Liverpool, and such games are decided by moments

Lukaku showed that he's not a very good footballer last night. Ball was going into him and he could not control it. Savage wasn't happy with him.

As long as we beat Arsenal, which I think could be difficult, I am not that bothered what happens at Stamford Bridge. Conte has taken the last resort now of football management, attacking his players in public.

I'm still worried about United to be honest. Despite some people on here laughing at me for it.

But Peg has ALWAYS won the league in his second season, and although United are utter gash, they defend very well indeed and are a big side who can nick a goal at the end and pick up the points - Saturday just gone being case in point. They will not lose many games this season I suspect, and it's vital we beat them in our head to heads.

We'll know how the land lies on Monday. If we can maintain our form then we don't need to worry about anyone. Even if we slip up, we'l still be able to re-charge our batteries and go again. You might be right about Utd being our most likely rivals. Everyone else seems to be vulnerable. I thought Chelsea would be stronger this season. Mentality looks weak. Missing their captains of old. I can see why Conte is getting frustrated with his players.

Guardiola has always won it in his third season too, by which time Mourinho is usually self-imploding.

gif-pierdas-lado-macabro-mourinho-141021562405586662.gif

Last edited:
It's not thay unlikely they're 8 points behind on Sunday.

After that I expect us to win both derbies which makes it 14 points.

And once PEG is out of the race he will turn on them and more points will follow.

It's not impossible at all.
Or we could lose to Arsenal whilst they win at Chelsea and then we could lose both head to heads and our 5 point lead would turned into being 4 points behind.

Whilst I am not expecting the above, what is certainly true is that all champions drop points and nearly always - if not always - in unexpected circumstances. I am convinced personally that the scum will finish either 1st or 2nd this season, and if there were to finish second, no team has ever won by a 20 point margin so we'd be very unlikely to do so.

We'll be going some to break the record of 95 points, and even if we did that, the scum would need to finish on 75 or less. I just don't see it happening. On their present trajectory, they'd get 95 themselves. And the have several key players missing. Add Ibra back into the mix, and I cannot see them getting less than 80 to 85 points. Unfortunately.

Or we could lose to Arsenal whilst they win at Chelsea and then we could lose both head to heads and our 5 point lead would turned into being 4 points behind.

Whilst I am not expecting the above, what is certainly true is that all champions drop points and nearly always - if not always - in unexpected circumstances. I am convinced personally that the scum will finish either 1st or 2nd this season, and if there were to finish second, no team has ever won by a 20 point margin so we'd be very unlikely to do so.

We'll be going some to break the record of 95 points, and even if we did that, the scum would need to finish on 75 or less. I just don't see it happening. On their present trajectory, they'd get 95 themselves. And the have several key players missing. Add Ibra back into the mix, and I cannot see them getting less than 80 to 85 points. Unfortunately.

Their present trajectory isn't 95 points. 23 points from 10 games = 2.3pg = 87 or 88 points.

Yes we could and that's not impossible, but the question wasn't "is it possible to finish behind them", the question was is it possible to finish 20 points clear of United.

Their present trajectory isn't 95 points. 23 points from 10 games = 2.3pg = 87 or 88 points.
My mistake I was thinking they were 5 points behind us and therefore on 25. Simple brain fart on my part.

3.8 x 23 = 87.4 as you say. I expect them to finish low to mid 80's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.