Cityzens reward store

Won last years 3rd choice strip shirt in giveaway when new site launched but not received anything Anyone else had similar ?

I got a banana, 2x stickers and a flag in the post the other day. I'm sure my points entitled me to loads more, but beggars can't be choosers!

I'd rather have had a little book with a free pie and stuff, which I'd struggle to queue to get after spending the entire half time at the wrong bar (again).

Padded bag of tat arrived today - not sure it was all ordered, though at least it's here. Son's made up with the flag for his bedroom wall.

I just won a home shirt on the cityzens website,it said there was 47 left for a free giveaway,log in and get one blues,,,there is a drop down box to choose your size,good luck blues

I just won a home shirt on the cityzens website,it said there was 47 left for a free giveaway,log in and get one blues,,,there is a drop down box to choose your size,good luck blues

Good luck to anyone trying to find it. I've found easier clues to the location of Atlantis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.