Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
All in here please. Silva and Walker for Gundogan and Danilo the only changes for me.

Is this are biggest test yet?

Liverpool - early in season and wouldn't have been a big shock if we didn't win
Chelsea - even with how we started most fans would have taken a point

Arsenal - mixed start to season and we we will be strong favorites. Pressure is on to continue as we've started but Arsenal are so unpredictable and could surprise us.

We will need KDB to be back to his best and Sane/Sterling to run riot. Hopefully Sergio we break the record too.

Before the Napoli game I thought this might be a game where we slip up, particularly thinking about how we were just a bit off in the previous 2 games.

After tonight though, I think everyone will be absolutely buzzing, and that'll take us through.

Arsenal aren't really doing badly or well, they're just taking care of some bad teams. We should be beating them really.

Our rotation players - Danilo, Gundogan and Bernardo - are showing signs of hitting their form too, at which point predicting line-ups will get harder but we'll get even better.

All in here please. Silva and Walker for Gundogan and Danilo the only changes for me.
I think the plan was to start Jesus tonight and Sergio on Sunday, however the reported stomach bug for Jesus put paid to that, hence I think it'll revert now to Jesus starting on Sunday and the other rested 2 to come in as you've said.

Hard one to call in terms of which Arsenal will turn up.

I'd be shitting it if I was them though.

Need to work out a way of keeping KDB and Ferna fresh (everyone else is getting rested bar them)

But how can you leave either out at present?

I could see a let-down game similar to Chelsea against us after they had used all they had to beat Atleti midweek. Hopefully we recover well. Sanchez bound to score against us. 2-1 to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.