Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to every game doesn't make you automatically correct.

Teams will obviously target the left as we are playing a centre midfielder at left back. It's nothing to do with them being fearful of Kyle Walker.

He's been good. But he's had some bad moments as well. That's all I'm saying.
Correct.he has def had some bad moments.quite a few.
But agree that he has fitted in far far bette and quickerr than i thought he ever would.
A superbly commited player,dangerous on the overlap,but still needs to work on the most basic of his defensive skills,inc concentration.
Playing under Pep,for City,every min of every game counts...KW may not have had the same outlook playing for harry kanes team...and in englands dull qualifiers.

Awesome picture,i think Kyle has taken to our club and cause brilliantly,its fairly obvious he loves being here.

Correct.he has def had some bad moments.quite a few.
But agree that he has fitted in far far bette and quickerr than i thought he ever would.
A superbly commited player,dangerous on the overlap,but still needs to work on the most basic of his defensive skills,inc concentration.
Playing under Pep,for City,every min of every game counts...KW may not have had the same outlook playing for harry kanes team...and in englands dull qualifiers.
That's what I was trying to say really. Yes had some iffy moments, and has started better and fit in better than I thought he would. It's just that so many players are playing at a ridiculous level at the minute that I find it hard to say he's been amazing, because the context in which I'm judging him is in comparison to his team mates... maybe I should be judging him against other right backs.

Had Sanchez in his pocket for most of the match.

He is really making RB his own.

Kyle Walker on comparisons to Barcelona: "It’s a lovely compliment because what a team that was. If we can come close to what they achieved in Pep's reign there at Barcelona it’ll be fantastic."

Walker: "But let’s not just settle for that, let’s go above that if we can because we’ve got the players to do it, got the manager and hopefully we can merge everything together and come up with something special."
1f988.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.