Breaking records/stats thread

4 straight wins in the Champions League is also our joint best winning run going back to 2013 (CSKA Moscow x2, Viktoria Plzen, Bayern).

So beat Feyenoord at home and we'll break that, I expect quite a bit rotation in that game though.

4 straight wins in the Champions League is also our joint best winning run going back to 2013 (CSKA Moscow x2, Viktoria Plzen, Bayern).

So beat Feyenoord at home and we'll break that, I expect quite a bit rotation in that game though.

Who've we got after that match?

I hope Foden gets a chance and Diaz is back from injury.

I hope Foden gets a chance and Diaz is back from injury.

Yeah I think they'll both feature, Diaz will be thankful for the international break to give him that bit longer to recover. I expect them both to get minutes in both Champions League game, Foden should get significant minutes given the form he's in. We'll probably still go strong to try and secure top spot.

Hopefully Shakhtar drop points against Napoli, otherwise we'll have to go stronger than we'd want in Ukraine to secure top spot.

Yeah I think they'll both feature, Diaz will be thankful for the international break to give him that bit longer to recover. I expect them both to get minutes in both Champions League game, Foden should get significant minutes given the form he's in. We'll probably still go strong to try and secure top spot.

Hopefully Shakhtar drop points against Napoli, otherwise we'll have to go stronger than we'd want in Ukraine to secure top spot.
Top spot isn’t all that great anyway when you consider Madrid and Munich, Juve and possibly Atletico/Roma will be amongst the second seeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.