Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

It literally is a game of chess with Pep. That is why he never sees any need to put the ball in the box from any and every free kick in the opposition half. It allows the opposition to organise. The quick short corner or free kick shuffles the defence and leaves space to exploit which is just what ota and stones are doing. It is yet another string to our bow.

Teams will work out that sort of strategy and be more reactive but we have so many other strengths that at this moment in time big injuries aside I cannot see us suffering a major dip in form.

We do however still put balls direct into the box from which, as DD rightly said, we are scoring more - Kun's first against Watford (IIRC), Ota v Burnley and Stones v Napoli. So if you are defending you never quite know what to expect.

Sensational tonight all over the pitch. Both full backs were excellent. Just a truly mature and beautifully controlled performance.

They're an excellent team by the way. Best we have played by a mile.

I think Shakhtar were pretty good - quick and skillful and gave us a lot of problems in the 1H. Should be a good game when they play in Napoli.

Not sure why @FCBarca's getting so much stick. I'm sure I've seen him/her being critical of the rags over on rag caf.

Unless they are obvious dicks, shouldn't we welcome posters from overseas who follow other clubs?

This has always been an awful forum for welcoming opposition fans lol, they're normally chased out by the same three or four posters too. Mods don't give a shit either haha.

I think we have one West Ham, one Celtic, FcBarca, one brave United fan, and a Tottenham fan that occasionally pops up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.