Arsenal at home

Have had requests from members who joined today.

Will not sell to any member who has joined since ticket listed. sorry

I've a mate and his brother and Dad coming from Stockholm to watch the Arsenal game, all 3 are big blues but as i've gone to sort them tickets i've seen it's sold out.

Any help would be great.

Cheers.[/Q
I have one in the Colin Bell lower £58 if your still after 1

I definitely have 1 available for this. It's 102, East L1. Meet outside B1 B2 before the game job. Done it a few times with no problems. I'll give my pals mobile for the meetup with emails etc beforehand for your peace of mind. The downside is you have to sit next to him and his wife and you'll likely be on TV as it is right in the line of sight so many times in a game! £50.

Still available. Cash outside the ground on receipt. Ian will be there about 30 mins before KO.

Last edited:
After 1 for my lad so any junior tickets knocking about for South Level 3? Not bothered what block as my lad can stand with me in my season ticket seat once he's in the ground.

I've got one ticket spare next to me south stand level 2 after £35 for it can meet outside or in clayton before hand. PM me if intrested and I'll call you cheers mike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.