Huddersfield - on sale Monday

On vlogs and things I have seen City fans younger than myself at the away games. I want to know how they rack up so many points!
If section 6 is for families and seniors, why have they pulled the junior ticket allowance today.
All juniors must now qualify on their own Loyalty points.
How can any junior have 19000 points ?
Why are they selling away tickets when the majority of their customers with 18000/20000 points are in Naples
I bet there are no more than 1400 tickets going to the loyalty scheme for this match
Another City cock up to accommodate the corporates and free wheelers

No issue missing out on this one specifically, it's the fact that over the last say 7-8 years since i've been able to, i've been to every game physically possible, every scheme etc, i'll miss 1/2 games a season maximum because i can't make it for whatever reason. At the start, there was 1/2 games i'd miss because i was unable to get a ticket, the likes of United away, the Blackpools etc the rest i could get a ticket for relatively easily.

The puzzling thing is, year by year i've been steadily descending down the list of when i can get tickets with no logical explanation for it. The people above me will stay above me, maybe i overtake a few every year but in all likelihood they've bought the tickets and either gone or sold them on to maintain their spot in the queue. They were above me at the start and remain above me so that's not an issue.

There's nobody below me that can overtake me as i'm going to virtually every single game and the ones i'm not, neither are they, at least not on their own ticket plus there's been plenty of times i've made the cut on the last day which means i'm making ground on the people just below in the lower category.

So how is it over the last 5/6/7/8 years i've dropped down the list? I'm now finding myself towards the last day if not the last day for standard away games this season that just a few years back wouldn't sell out until a few days and categories below my criteria and missing out on tickets for games i'd previously make the cut for. The one and only explanation for this is that less tickets get sold via points. Are more tickets going to corporate, sponsors, player/staff or supporters clubs? Probably yes to them all and that's the problem. None of those groups should be getting tickets for away games

One of the main problems is nobody really cares as long as they're sorted and i don't blame them for it. I'm probably the same, i think it stinks and i'll be vocal about it but that achieves nothing. i'm still okay for the vast majority of games but i can see the trend and know it's only a matter of time before i'm missing out on more and more tickets.

No issue missing out on this one specifically, it's the fact that over the last say 7-8 years since i've been able to, i've been to every game physically possible, every scheme etc, i'll miss 1/2 games a season maximum because i can't make it for whatever reason. At the start, there was 1/2 games i'd miss because i was unable to get a ticket, the likes of United away, the Blackpools etc the rest i could get a ticket for relatively easily.

The puzzling thing is, year by year i've been steadily descending down the list of when i can get tickets with no logical explanation for it. The people above me will stay above me, maybe i overtake a few every year but in all likelihood they've bought the tickets and either gone or sold them on to maintain their spot in the queue. They were above me at the start and remain above me so that's not an issue.

There's nobody below me that can overtake me as i'm going to virtually every single game and the ones i'm not, neither are they, at least not on their own ticket plus there's been plenty of times i've made the cut on the last day which means i'm making ground on the people just below in the lower category.

So how is it over the last 5/6/7/8 years i've dropped down the list? I'm now finding myself towards the last day if not the last day for standard away games this season that just a few years back wouldn't sell out until a few days and categories below my criteria and missing out on tickets for games i'd previously make the cut for. The one and only explanation for this is that less tickets get sold via points. Are more tickets going to corporate, sponsors, player/staff or supporters clubs? Probably yes to them all and that's the problem. None of those groups should be getting tickets for away games

One of the main problems is nobody really cares as long as they're sorted and i don't blame them for it. I'm probably the same, i think it stinks and i'll be vocal about it but that achieves nothing. i'm still okay for the vast majority of games but i can see the trend and know it's only a matter of time before i'm missing out on more and more tickets.

Agree with you. I'm in the same boat. I just missed out on Huddersfield and I'm guessing that I'll miss out on Anfield and the swamp this year for the first time in quite a few seasons. Just got to suck it up.

I think we'll be OK for Swansea away this year ;-)

More corporate areas means less tickets go on sale to ordinary fans.

The fact that a block has been reserved for sitting down only suggests the Hudders allocation has been loaded in favour of the Corporates.

Agree with you here.
They don't like the standing up, the shouting the swearing and generally being a football fan.
Wouldn't be surprised if Block 6 is cordoned off too.

Don't think this is anything to do with City, it comes from the Huddersfield side, mentions zero tolerance and kids/older people being able to see and Block 6 was last to go in terms of the ticket sales on line so doesn't stack up either that this was the block reserved for corporates

Agree with you. I'm in the same boat. I just missed out on Huddersfield and I'm guessing that I'll miss out on Anfield and the swamp this year for the first time in quite a few seasons. Just got to suck it up.

I think we'll be OK for Swansea away this year ;-)
Tickets have also become harder to get since the introduction of £30 away tickets

Don't think this is anything to do with City, it comes from the Huddersfield side, mentions zero tolerance and kids/older people being able to see and Block 6 was last to go in terms of the ticket sales on line so doesn't stack up either that this was the block reserved for corporates
You could buy block 6 on first day of sales, I chose block 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.