Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

I think you need to clean your glasses, mate. No one is calling it tika taka.

"As did Barcelona with Messi within the Spanish core, although I do remember the tiki-taki was overperformed at one stage. We are heading in the direction of trying to get to that kind of level with an English influence being present more than ever (a backline with Walker-Stones-Delph)"

barca under pep never played tika taka ,and we don't,if I'm taking this the wrong way then I apologised,

i was on lates last night and my heads still a bit fuzzy :)

I remember pep got quite angry when his football was called tika tka

When he leaves it'll be for international football, as it stands I think he's got at least another 2/3 years on top of his current contract here possibly longer if he fancies developing our top youth lads.

"As did Barcelona with Messi within the Spanish core, although I do remember the tiki-taki was overperformed at one stage. We are heading in the direction of trying to get to that kind of level with an English influence being present more than ever (a backline with Walker-Stones-Delph)"

barca under pep never played tika taka ,and we don't,if I'm taking this the wrong way then I apologised,

i was on lates last night and my heads still a bit fuzzy :)

I remember pep got quite angry when his football was called tika tka
I'll be honest, some of the times I watched Barcelona I would say they were playing Tiki-taka. Sometimes their play was boring as fuck. Other times it was scintillating

I'll be honest, some of the times I watched Barcelona I would say they were playing Tiki-taka. Sometimes their play was boring as fuck. Other times it was scintillating

I can remember watching Barca games when pep was there and thinking it was tedious, it was only a select few though. We will have a few games like that down the line, it’s how teams set up against us.

I can remember watching Barca games when pep was there and thinking it was tedious, it was only a select few though. We will have a few games like that down the line, it’s how teams set up against us.

Yes Barca under Pep was sometimes a bit same old same old.

But this was due to the opposition being totally defensive until Barca passed them off the park constantly moving them around until a gap was created. Barca played beautiful football but the other team usually wouldn’t join in until they had to chase the game.

We may have to get used to this.

It makes sense, not only for the club but for himself. Surely after building a young side he would like to see it mature. As he keeps on saying, we can improve and improve it will under his guidance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.