Patrice Evra

I've always quite liked him. Comes across as a pretty smart guy and remained good pals with Tevez even after he joined City (which can't have been that popular with united fans) Definitely an inclusion on my very very very short list of united players I don't hate. Kicking out at the guy wasnt acceptable but I'll wager the guy was being a total twat and i find it hard to feel sorry for these fans that think they can hurl dogs abuse at players just because they "pay their money".

I'm of the opposing view - the man's a c**t. A typical gutless, snidey rag. No time for him whatsoever.

Video is on BBC site. What a utter low life coward he is, comes in from the side and kicks out then backs off out of way. Scum.

Makes himself look like a carefree individual on his videos, then does something like this because a fan shouted "Get out of Marseille, you're bad" and "Go back to your videos", the absolute precious ****.

Funny on Facebook though, as there's a group called YNFA which is ran and supported primarily by United fans, and the majority on there out right defended Evra, saying that it must have been race related and that the guy probably deserved it because it was Evra who dealt out the punishment.
They have since took down the video showing the world how United fans brains (using the term brains loosely) work.

A sentence containing the words....." United.....fans......brains " is totally bizarre .

Now I'm not condoning Suarez at all, but the way Evra gloated ridiculusly near to Suarez after the match they played, hoping to incite a reaction, summed up the twat for me.

Makes himself look like a carefree individual on his videos, then does something like this because a fan shouted "Get out of Marseille, you're bad" and "Go back to your videos", the absolute precious ****.

Funny on Facebook though, as there's a group called YNFA which is ran and supported primarily by United fans, and the majority on there out right defended Evra, saying that it must have been race related and that the guy probably deserved it because it was Evra who dealt out the punishment.
They have since took down the video showing the world how United fans brains (using the term brains loosely) work.

Not the smartest bunch, the lad he kicked looks dark skinned, plus don't the French lads tend to be left wing?

On a side note, and I'm not condoning racism in any form but is it just me or are racists comments more vile than rape and murder these days the way(mostly white) people froth at the mouth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.