Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

cheers.....that pic is now my screen saver

Large version here if you need it:

https://images.performgroup.com/di/...y_18u2hkfju6mm010p1r5ubkbx1q.jpg?t=2038051927

Love it!

promo333846090

Well done Sergio, a true city legend. He will fit in nicely alongside Ian Brightwell on the stadium tours when he retires.

Wow....this is well worth a watch. Is there any striker around who scores such an amazing variety of goals? Delicate headers, 2-yard tap-ins, thundering screamers from 30 yards and sublime goals from impossible angles....and the way he finds space wherever he is during an attack is just mind-blowing. Fab!

He fucking knows where that bottom corner is!

Other than the “Agüerooooo!” goal, I think #50 the volley against the Rags is my favourite

Now that will be a great Xmas stocking filler. Great to be back in NZ after taking 3 trips to the Etihad last month. Moving from Gizzy to Tauranga in the new year.
Welcome back - looks like you left the lads in a good positive mood, they haven't fallen off the pace since you left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.