Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/guardio...eaping-rewards-this/7mjslj4lyf4p1estycue057x7

The people expect that when a new manager comes it, that it can instantly work and sometimes people forget that you need time to settle something.

"Get the players to know each other, to trust each other, to know everything about the Premier League - the opponents, the style of play, the referees - and it doesn't matter how much success you had in the past or not, you need time sometimes.

"Fortunately, I am a lucky guy and I have a club where they give me time to do that, so I don't have the feeling that they don't trust me and that is fascinating. That's why I'm so happy to be here

"I think the players know that we can do what we do and it is tough for the opponent. We want to continue showing everything we can in every game."

Guardiola admits he needed that support from his board, with over £200m invested over the summer in the likes of Ederson, Kyle Walker, Benjamin Mendy, Danilo and Bernardo Silva.

"It's a normal situation because the important generation of players over the last few years got older so it's simple like that,” added the City boss.

Manchester City will open contracts talks with Pep Guardiola in the summer and believe he can build a dynasty and stay at the club for 10 years. [Sky Sports / The Guardian / Telegraph / Mail]

Being reported everywhere on twitter now, City to open talks for a long term extension ... on tomorrow’s back pages in pretty much every newspaper ...

If this happens ... ... ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.