Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final few paragraphs of the times article are a bit off topic, but it would be good if other clubs including city did the same.
More money circulating in the local population is a good thing. It may be a drop in the ocean to some, but it mounts up.

The final few paragraphs of the times article are a bit off topic, but it would be good if other clubs including city did the same.
More money circulating in the local population is a good thing. It may be a drop in the ocean to some, but it mounts up.

Yeah, been thinking this myself. Worth a separate thread really.

Just to add to this morning's positivity, they're even drinking Bluemoon beer as their drink of choice on Saturday Kitchen.

Cheers to that!

In a nut shell for me. However,
I watched the launch on the new Etihad A380 and the 787 Dreamliner and the new coloured livery for the Airline and all Staff connected to the Airline is the new colour scheme the Plum colour we are seeing our players display in our away games and all training staff demonstrate through out.

However to cut a long story short, the CEO giving a very long talk to all concerned about what they are wanting to implement. One comment he made, made my ears prick up and that comment was that they (Etihad) are not looking to be the biggest they are looking to be the Very best. Perhaps this is why we seem to not respond to any media output and just concentrate on what we are doing now, which is just brilliant football and the best, and that’s something no one can deny us at this moment and the biggest bit for positive media attention, will come automatically when the trophy cabinet gets enlarged.———————— Perhaps, does this make sense?
Makes perfect sense and fits the reality I see from the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.