Attack by Napoli fans.

You might find this hard to believe but I do sit with a group of fans. About 50, 000 every other week. But on away days before and after the game I prefer to be on my own, chill, have a few beers, sometimes read a book, watch another match if there's one on the TV. Love it. Nothing whatsoever to do with being "too good" it's just what I prefer to do. Hundreds of away games, many in Europe and this has been my preferred way. Like I say, never had mither, always had a great day out (bar some shite results) and will continue to do so. I do hope that's okay with you and M18. I really do. Please say it is.
Hahahahaha!!! Wtf? Are you actually being serious? Jesus Christ !

You might find this hard to believe but I do sit with a group of fans. About 50, 000 every other week. But on away days before and after the game I prefer to be on my own, chill, have a few beers, sometimes read a book, watch another match if there's one on the TV. Love it. Nothing whatsoever to do with being "too good" it's just what I prefer to do. Hundreds of away games, many in Europe and this has been my preferred way. Like I say, never had mither, always had a great day out (bar some shite results) and will continue to do so. I do hope that's okay with you and M18. I really do. Please say it is.

I already said everyone does their own thing. I normally go away for two or three days with the Euro trips and pursue other stuff the day before the game, but I love being with fellow Blues on match days.

Congratulations on being able to read a book.

Ha! Ha! I take it going back to school after half term has been a difficult time for you and that you've picked up some new terms of invective which you've been desperate to try out. Bravo! Who the fuck are you? The "away match" police who need to tell everyone what an away day is all about. As I've said, each to their own (ask someone to explain this to you - your Teaching Assistant maybe) but I'll always do my own thing on an away day. I'll take that over sitting with a group of fans waving a flag.

Awwwww, please don’t be like that.

Hahahahaha!!! Wtf? Are you actually being serious? Jesus Christ !

I heard it had the numbers of all the trains he likes to tick off.

He’s right. People should be free to do their own thing but my original point was that sticking together in big numbers in recommended areas is the wisest thing to do when it comes to Napoli away. If one wants to read a book, I’m sure they can find a quiet corner of the bar to do it;) Seriously, it’s a shame it has to be like that in Naples because I do like to mix with both opposition and City fans when watching us away in Europe but some places it’s not particularly wise to do so.

I used to get through a fair number of books at Maine Road in the grim days when City were bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.