Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I don’t know if anyone else has suggested this but I really hope the 178 goal video is played before the arsenal game because it would generate such a great atmosphere! Watching some of those goals brings back such fond memories and of course, that final goal, still makes the hair on my neck stand up.

What a legend

His goals are quite an achievement & I couldn't be happier for him.

However one thing that's been bothering me, is this guard of honour & presentation before today's match. We're playing a well rested Arsenal 4 days after our hardest match of the season, so shouldn't we be concerating fully on that?

The last time we had some sort of presentation before a match, was an FA Cup tie at home 2-3 years ago which we duly went on to lose & which pissed all over our pre-match celebratory mood somewhat.

His goals are quite an achievement & I couldn't be happier for him.

However one thing that's been bothering me, is this guard of honour & presentation before today's match. We're playing a well rested Arsenal 4 days after our hardest match of the season, so shouldn't we be concerating fully on that?

The last time we had some sort of presentation before a match, was an FA Cup tie at home 2-3 years ago which we duly went on to lose & which pissed all over our pre-match celebratory mood somewhat.
It's weird, I remember going to an away game at Highbury years ago when Arsenal held a presentation before the game where Ian Wright presented Henry with some trophy or commemorative shirt or whatever when he became Arsenal's top scorer. Pretty sure it was the same game him and Pires fully le coqued up a penalty.

It's weird, I remember going to an away game at Highbury years ago when Arsenal held a presentation before the game where Ian Wright presented Henry with some trophy or commemorative shirt or whatever when he became Arsenal's top scorer. Pretty sure it was the same game him and Pires fully le coqued up a penalty.
It feels like we're not paying enough respect to the fact Arsenal have the tools to hurt us.

I'd prefer if we approached today's match with a concentrated professional attitude & celebrated Aguero's achievement afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.