Bersant Celina - If City Sell me, I'll fight for them to buy me back

Since his drink driving conviction,i struggle to find any fondness for this character.He should have been sacked.
He might in the minority of players that received a wake up call from being done for it? Time will tell I suppose.

Gone on loan to Ipswich. He will be there with former EDS Emyr Huws. Will be interesting keeping an eyer on him. At 20 yo it's time for him to make his mark in a proper league. Good luck to him.

Met him in Tesco's at Great Northern in town. Came across very well.

He'd just played in the Spurs game where we were robbed and he said as much. I asked him what he thought and his response was "the referee was shit".

Since his drink driving conviction,i struggle to find any fondness for this character.He should have been sacked.
My lad called him a silly twat to his face, after he was asked for a fight by the lad, about an hour before he was arrested for drink driving, having heard the story first hand, I've no time for him either.

He's at Ipswich for a reason, scoring in a team somewhat off the pace for automatic promotion.

My lad called him a silly twat to his face, after he was asked for a fight by the lad, about an hour before he was arrested for drink driving, having heard the story first hand, I've no time for him either.

He's at Ipswich for a reason, scoring in a team somewhat off the pace for automatic promotion.
We all have bad days, the important thing is learning from your mistakes and making up for them. The kid is getting treated like shit by mick mccarthy at the moment, who keeps dropping him seemingly just to spite the fans. Hope he makes it here, clearly has talent and made an instant impact when he did play for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.