Micah Richards
Raheem Sterling
Luke Shaw
Michael Owen
Theo Walcott
Daniel Sturridge
Aaron Ramsey
Ross Barkley

Are a selection of the players who started playing in the premier league at 17 or younger.

And Harry Winks isn't the most talented player of his generation.

Harry Winks wasnt declared to be part of the Spurs first team squad at 17.

Harry Winks wasnt put on the bench several times at 16.

Foden is at an age where dozens of players have come through into the premier league, that's all that matters.

I know Foden is a super talented player but can you name players at his age playing first team football or getting minutes on the pitch? Rooney and Owen I can name can’t think of many more, agree though he should be on our bench and getting minutes like said though he is still very young.

I know Foden is a super talented player but can you name players at his age playing first team football or getting minutes on the pitch? Rooney and Owen I can name can’t think of many more, agree though he should be on our bench and getting minutes like said though he is still very young.

Just made an incomplete list above.

Impressive but you could say the majors of those didn’t have a team like ours to get into the team.

Yeah and if you want to you can keep making dozens of excuses to not play the kids.

Or you can do what every other club does and occasionally take a punt on one.

Foden was the best player on the pitch in the pre-season derby and he's good enough to be considered part of the first team squad by Guardiola.

Bringing him on at 4-0 up against Watford, Palace or Feyenoord isn't going to end the world.

Yeah and if you want to you can keep making dozens of excuses to not play the kids.

Or you can do what every other club does and occasionally take a punt on one.

Foden was the best player on the pitch in the pre-season derby and he's good enough to be considered part of the first team squad by Guardiola.

Bringing him on at 4-0 up against Watford, Palace or Feyenoord isn't going to end the world.
Its not but who's place does he take.

Its not but who's place does he take.

It's quite clear that both Mangala and Yaya have no future here beyond May (at the latest).

In the state that he was in for the Wolves game, Yaya isn't an option anymore, and Gundogan or Danilo (who pep said could play in midfield) would be better options to bring on than him.

It's quite clear that both Mangala and Yaya have no future here beyond May (at the latest).

In the state that he was in for the Wolves game, Yaya isn't an option anymore, and Gundogan or Danilo (who pep said could play in midfield) would be better options to bring on than him.
I agree Foden would be an option for Yaya's place but he isnt guaranteed a bench spot either.As for Mangala,he our best 3rd centre half option,presently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.