Full Backs?

I am sorry but the more I see of Delph the more I believe we wont bother. He has been a fabulous stand in and has not caused a fuss in any way. He has done his talking on the field and I just hope we don,t get rid.

I am sorry but the more I see of Delph the more I believe we wont bother. He has been a fabulous stand in and has not caused a fuss in any way. He has done his talking on the field and I just hope we don,t get rid.
get a loan in january to cover Mendy that gives Delph all season to prove his worth

I’d go for Shaw too. How sweet would it be if he did sign for us and go on to become the best English left back?

I still think there is a good player in there. He was really good at Southampton and someone like Pep would get it back for him.

He has a bad attitude.
He has fitness issues more a bad engine then a bad attitude Adkins speaks highly of him just that he got knackered at the late on in games, pochettino is a fan too. Only manager I know that has issues with his attitude is Jose and he simply needs to throw players under the bus every now and again to mask bad results.

He has fitness issues more a bad engine then a bad attitude Adkins speaks highly of him just that he got knackered at the late on in games, pochettino is a fan too. Only manager I know that has issues with his attitude is Jose and he simply needs to throw players under the bus every now and again to mask bad results.

De Bruyne being a case in point. Mourinho is a miserable bully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.