Jadon Sancho

Good post.

He must be gutted he didn’t get to play in the final. Foden was the star of show. I reallly hope Foden is at least on the bench vs Arsenal.

i think fifa have put in 4 week break/rest for all players if they want it the clubs can ask for players to be in the squads but its down to the player if he feels ok to play for me no pressure to rush him just yet let him settle back in the manchester weather and get back into some sort of training and then see in about another 2 weeks after the international break

As others have said, he disrespected our club.

The club that we have stood by through thin and thinner and the club we still love.

You must have really hated it when Tevez came back from exile then. Did you spend the entire 90 minutes booing him each week?

The amount of bitterness on here from grown adults towards a 17 year old is pretty staggering.

It is shockingly similar to the way the dipper fans behaved when Sterling left them. How dare a player leave our club to go to another one, lets abuse the fuck out of him. It's pathetic.

Good experience for him to come on in Der Klassiker, albeit Bayern were home and hosed when he did. It will be interesting to see how his career develops. Pulisic is a fine of example of what a player can learn at a club such as Dortmund; not that much older than Sancho and arguably one of the best players on the park last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.