Jadon Sancho

It is shockingly similar to the way the dipper fans behaved when Sterling left them. How dare a player leave our club to go to another one, lets abuse the fuck out of him. It's pathetic.
He’s hardly had the fuck abused out of him for Christ’s sake.

Pretty sure he said he was going down a bad path before he took up football? He's probably changed as a person since then but his attitude has seemed to remain the same. I fear where he might end up in years to come when he's made millions, he doesn't seem like a lad who's head is screwed on.

Hopefully he changes or has changed but becoming successful and making millions doesn't always change a man. He has to want to change.

If you aren't familiar with Aaron Hernandez here is an interesting read.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...n-hernandez/JA34t8HVP3srfqakDqHb1K/story.html

Am I saying Sancho is a violent person who is/will become a murderer? No. Just that sometimes success and money doesn't always help make a person leave the wrong path. Hopefully he has chosen better now.

Sancho hardly touched the ball,when he did he lost it on most occassion.

He looked like exactly what he is,a 17yr old kid playing in a mans game.

As for Foden,he has decided to stay and prove himself under the tutorage of the best manager in the world,in a team of superstars.At their age,I know which player i'm backing.

He lost it a couple of times & made some great touches & runs & looked far better than the bungling oaf he replaced.

He is the new Sterling by the looks of it. This is like a topic on Rawk.

No. I give you Macheda and Januzai.

I give you that you have no fucking idea what I'm referring to.

I would view Foden, playing for Manchester Utd, as a step up from not playing for Manchester City.

Those players played. So, at that time, were ahead of Foden in their careers, just as all the players who played today were & Sancho is.

Nothing to do with the end outcome, that is for the future. Right now, Sancho has moved ahead of Foden in his career by getting on the pitch v Bayern Munich.

He will not be looking at his decision to move, as a mistake. If Foden starts to play, then Sancho may have regrets. Right now, he will be delighted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.