Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
From that angle he’d have scored that From 30 yards and it would have still been rising as it went in the net. Epic shot.
I love this goal. Especially Foster just standing there, watching it go past him. He doesn't even have to time to raise an arm to it.

Blindness personified.... I genuinely think he's a sister in law/monkey boy hybrid, but potentially better.. will be interesting to watch hiow he copes with hammies should they surface, players with that raw speed tend to suffer!
in American English please (:

Saw Leroy walking around town today, sauntering through Exchange Square, past Harvey Nichols. Black Gucci hoodie pulled up over his head to hide his locks, and white Nike’s with laces untied. Saw him, he saw me see him, I nodded, he carried on, I left it at that. Does he live in CitySuites like Pep? I almost stayed there myself this trip, but decided to stay closer to family rather than in town.

Anyway, nice to see the players having the freedom to wander about without getting hassled. Can only help their longevity in Manc.

I have a feeling he might do some business this afternoon. He has been playing it’s a renewed confidence and I’d love to see him running at the Arse fullbacks!!

Thought he was excellent and but for a few bad passes would have had a couple.

I thought he was a bit subdued, grew into the game but without looking it up id guess he had a fewer touches than normal.

Not sure if that was tiredness, or just us preferring to exploit arsenals left.

It did remind me that id like to see him and sterling switch flanks a bit more often especially as they're coming inside more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.