Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the napoli game back and it's wild how anti city and anti otamendi this announcer was. I still have a hard time understanding this agenda. Yeah, I don't really get it.

Forced pandering? City really that hated over there? Wild to me. Really is.

Watching the napoli game back and it's wild how anti city and anti otamendi this announcer was. I still have a hard time understanding this agenda. Yeah, I don't really get it.

Forced pandering? City really that hated over there? Wild to me. Really is.
Where did you watch that?

Guaranteed a yellow today. Oliver will have his card already out in the tunnel.
I believe so :( but being on 4 already with Leicester up next this might actually be a good game to get that yellow. Serve his 1 game suspension and let Mang or Komp deal with Vardy's speed. Then be back for Huddersfield

Should have scored two goals (got one) in the first 17 directly because of Nicos rash behavior. The tackle at ~10 and ~12 set everything up.

His rash style of play has great value. You just have to have ppl that can play off of him...Stones fern and Delph do.

The General.

Yeah, it also has him sitting out for Leicester. Love the guy.

Aggression >>>>

My co-MotM along with Raz. I thought he was everywhere and used his aggressive traits very well.
He had 2 or 3 very shit passes as did Mangala but with the latter I think most of use just notice it way more. :) Of course I'd still have rather 2 Otamendis than Mangalas and this was a game where off moments were ok. Now expecting some big things again from the Otamendi - Kompany partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.