If Dani Alves joined City, would he be starting over Kyle Walker?

Nah, having seen him in a couple of games this season, he's definitely lost a fair bit of his pace, still good on the ball and good going forward but don't think he could offer the cover defensively that Walker offers us either. Still a good full back but I think Walker is better now.

I'll be honest, I never realised how good Walker was at Spurs, however, after watching him so far this season, I think he's the best right back in Europe. Or at least in the conversation.

Said to few of workmates i’d seen walker lots when spurs came but never really took that much notice of him, he really is a top quality fullback been so impressed with him so far

I am. Yer know that that corner of the pitch is bottled up and he adds a tremendous attacking threat. We have the better option.

Really great as an attacking option,but the most pleasing thing on the eye we all see as a fullback,is that at least he sprints back if team face a counter,Mr Lazy Arse Kolarov never attempted this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.