Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will knock balls over the top for Vardy, Marhez and Grey to chase. With Otamendi suspended and Delph possibly injured it will be tough. I'm not quite as worried as previous seasons as Ederson will deal with anything to far over the top but still moderately concerned for our left hand side. Let's hope Vinnie is fit.
Offensively we should have scored a stack ourselves last season so as our players and have improved we should score more than we concede.

Danilo is a good choice to play center back just for his pace alone but to just think we are going to let them play long balls over the top is foolish we will press them so high it won't always be possible to play that kind of ball.

I think Kompany will be back for this one. Didn't Pep say he would be back in training in 7-10 days before the WBA game

Danilo is a good choice to play center back just for his pace alone but to just think we are going to let them play long balls over the top is foolish we will press them so high it won't always be possible to play that kind of ball.
Good call.

I think Kompany will be back for this one. Didn't Pep say he would be back in training in 7-10 days before the WBA game
Nope,pep said he hopes he will start training this week,even if he was fit he won't be match sharp or used to being part of the system,i'm guessing pep will use someone else there

If Mangala plays then that's the end of our winning streak. Rather start with ten men (maybe not quite that bad)

Assuming no Delph and Kompany then I can see Danilo at LB, Dinho in the middle with Stones and Walker RB, and Gundogan in midfield.
Assuming no Kompany then Danilo in the middle with Stones, Delph/Walker as the full backs....midfield onwards picks itself pretty much.

If everyone is available then I still wouldn't be surprised to see Vinny start on the bench. He might be fit but he's not gonna be match sharp, and that would be a concern vs their attacking contingent. Thought Danilo was excellent at the back vs Liverpool (admittedly as part of a 3) and he's more than capable of slotting in there. Ditto for Walker though we'd lose his threat on the wing. Fernandinho does such a good job in midfield for us that I think we need to keep him there if possible, however I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep if he started at centre half.

Who knew Otamendi would become such an important cog in the machine? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.