January fixtures

Vic

Tues 2nd 8 pm Watford home
Sun 14th 4 pm Liverpool away
Sat 20th 5.30 pm Newcastle home

City managed to send out an email with the changes to the home matches but not the away game

As the FA Cup 4th round could be a Saturday or Sunday game, and the home game v WBA is now 8pm on Wednesday the 31st January, is that beyond being changed to the Tuesday?

Watford changed from New years day when I could go, to Tuesday the ****** 2nd at 8pm when I can't !! To say I am pissed off with this is a ****** understatement!

Watford changed from New years day when I could go, to Tuesday the ****** 2nd at 8pm when I can't !! To say I am pissed off with this is a ****** understatement!
Bet loads are pissed of Stretch wont be easy to get time of work for many fans plus transport will be shit

Bet loads are pissed of Stretch wont be easy to get time of work for many fans plus transport will be shit
I live miles away, and work even more miles away the opposite way to Mcr so can't make a lot of night games. How can they get us excited giving us NYD at home then take it away with both grabbing and corrupt hands. I bet Nited aren't affected in this way are they? Bastards!

I'm probably not the only one but an evening game on Jan 2nd is going to mean at least one day off work, and probably an overnight stay on top. A bit annoying as I can't often get to home games and New Years Day would have been ideal.
Do the club offer anything? IIRC a previous trip to West Brom home game that was moved to Sat evening, we are offered money back or another match. Still went as 5:30pm was OK. Does that still happen? Just if I was given the chance, I'd prefer to try another game rather than an evening game on Jan 2nd.

Im on nights & due back in new years day night which i’d booked off for new years day game, cant book the 2nd jan off as well so im major pissed off :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.