Kolarov
Silva
Navas
Fernando
Gundogan
Kev
Nacho

Subs = Yaya, Nolito, Sterling.

I'd like to think that we are going into this one with a far superior and better drilled/organised team than last time.

Surely this is a pisstake?

Mangala is a worry if he gets drafted in for otamendi,but the one thing he does have is strength and pace,I’d be more worried about balls over the top for steptoe and that young fella gray to run onto,have in the last few fixtures been a bit of a bogey side for us but if we play as we have even without otamendi we should have to much for them a tight game though..

Mangala is a worry if he gets drafted in for otamendi,but the one thing he does have is strength and pace,I’d be more worried about balls over the top for steptoe and that young fella gray to run onto,have in the last few fixtures been a bit of a bogey side for us but if we play as we have even without otamendi we should have to much for them a tight game though..

Personally, i think we should only play Mangala in night games. Where he can use his head to reflect the floodlight into opponents eyes.

Nope,pep said he hopes he will start training this week,even if he was fit he won't be match sharp or used to being part of the system,i'm guessing pep will use someone else there

How about Yaya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.