January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get a bit of grief about this one I suspect; I personally think he is a fantastic talent.

I would seriously test the water for young Rashford, (especially during the turmoil of when Mourinho leaves in the summer). His name has been mooted already, albeit pure speculation.

He's not your A-typical hyped up manyoo player. Far more to him than Januzai, Welbeck, Macheda, etc

Direct, quick, intelligent and seems to be a very grounded young man; him and Jesus for the future would be superb. And a Manchester lad as well.

He's the only one in their squad who for me, would get near City's first team squad.

Gonna get a bit of grief about this one I suspect; I personally think he is a fantastic talent.

I would seriously test the water for young Rashford, (especially during the turmoil of when Mourinho leaves in the summer). His name has been mooted already, albeit pure speculation.

He's not your A-typical hyped up manyoo player. Far more to him than Januzai, Welbeck, Macheda, etc

Direct, quick, intelligent and seems to be a very grounded young man; him and Jesus for the future would be superb. And a Manchester lad as well.

He's the only one in their squad who for me, would get near City's first team squad.

I get where you are coming from on this, what i would say is that rashford under Pep would become a more complete player. Under Maureen he will just continue doing what he is doing but not making any great strides and it will probably do him more harm than good. That is why ronaldo and the rest of the Real players hated him because he isolated the flair players from playing with freedom.

He is the only one player that is basically bringing any joy to that swamp at the minute...if they lost him to whatever team there ould be a holy shit fest of a meltdown lol

At moment bench at best and his stats a pretty poor but with Pep managing him he would improve and just seeing the melt down from the rags I’d have him.

January will be interesting to see what happens, do we bring in cover for mendy even though delph has been outstanding ? Will we actually bring in sanchez from arsenal or give then diddly squat and sign him for free ?

This 2 week break will be good for the squad to prepare for the winter slog of fixtures and get recovery levels back up to normal.

If we bring in a LB and Sanchez then this would be the icing to finish of an incredibly great cake (worthy of Yaya’s birthday)

How would people feel about selling Danilo and bringing back MAffeo?

He seems good enough to deputise for Walker and it would free up a place in our 17 player list

Don't think we bring in more one or two players did pep say that we won't be spending money we did these year he only see one or two players come in next season

He seems good enough to deputise for Walker and it would free up a place in our 17 player list

I haven't seen enough of maffeo but going off the glowing reports off him I surprised this hasn't been mentioned more. Maybe as we've just signed danilo we will give it another year to see how maffeo gets on it plenty of the season left yet for either of them to prove thenselves

Definitely agree with bringing in Maffeo. But I would rather test Danilo's advertised versatility first before selling him. Maybe he can do a job for us at defensive mid, or even central defence whilst giving adding deeper cover for our full backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.