Cheap ale at the ground on Sunday

They could, perhaps, have advertised it better. I was stood next to someone in the bar who, after buying a pint, was looking at his change like it was a dead ferret. When i told him they were doing cheap beer, he said he would have come a lot earlier if he'd known!

They could, perhaps, have advertised it better. I was stood next to someone in the bar who, after buying a pint, was looking at his change like it was a dead ferret. When i told him they were doing cheap beer, he said he would have come a lot earlier if he'd known!
Two lads in front of me had no idea either. Surely a text or email would of helped.

I bought my half time beer tokens before the match....they were also £2.50 :)

The cheap beer serves another purpose - more people in early - less queues outside (and less people outside for security reasons)

I guess most people that knew about it, saw it on twitter via supporter services. Nice gesture and cant please everybody all the time

They wouldn't do this on a Saturday 3pm kick off when people are more likely to be on it all day.

Sundsy esrly afternoon only serves for a couple before work in the Monday

Well it certainly got people in earlier in CB Level 3.

Concourse was much busier and queues twice as long.

I missed the deadline by 5 minutes, so should have stayed in the City Arms in town!

Definitely a lot busier a lot earlier. Hats off to the club for this initiative, their food/drink packages and10% off for SC holders. They have definitely listened to feedback and fair play for their response.
Since when do season ticket holders get 10% off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.