Sunday Supplement 17/18

The Debate - Live, is quite interesting. Wasn't quite sure where else to put this.

On the show - Charlie Adam. Liam Rosenior and Alyson Rudd.

On to City and Rosenioer cannot get enough of City and Pep. Adam a little less vocal in his sycophancy but admitted the 7-2 against his Stoke side was unreal and in Silva and De Bruyne we have two special players and a mention in how we over-load the wide areas.

Onto Rudd and what she thinks of City. My fucking life what a miserable hag she is. No credit for the players or Pep and it's what she would expect given the money spent and the time Pep has had to see what the league is all about.

Despite the host and Rosenior trying to get her to say something positive, she simply will not do it.

She's as bad on this show as she is on the Sunday Supplement.

I find it interesting 2 pros are giving credit where it's due and Rosenior is really going into detail about how he thinks City are doing and he clearly thinks Pep is a great coach - yet all Rudd is capable of doing is dismissing it all.

She has no place on TV discussing this if all she can do is display her hatred of Pep and City. She has absolutely no answer to what the lad Rosenior has to say and no clue about football.

Oh fuck me and now she's going on about how Liverpool might have won had Mane not been sent off.

I cannot fucking stand the frizzle faced witch.
Bit that made me laugh was when she was asked if we are the best team the Premier League has seen, her reply was delayed 'No, I don't think so....I'm sure there..........' and tailed off into a non-response, after a brief moment of nothingness, the others carried on the show, should have let the scouse twat squirm and try to explain herself.

Bit that made me laugh was when she was asked if we are the best team the Premier League has seen, her reply was delayed 'No, I don't think so....I'm sure there..........' and tailed off into a non-response, after a brief moment of nothingness, the others carried on the show, should have let the scouse twat squirm and try to explain herself.

You're quite right. She had no answer and was unable to explain herself.

Rosenior had her tongue-tied all night.

I was very impressed with Rosenior last night. IIRC he said he wants to go into management rather than punditry which is a shame in a way because he was fluent and articulate and enjoyable to listen to.

What am I thinking? Knowledgeable and articulate, of course he isn't going to be a pundit.

shes a scouser and shes anti city so what do you expect lads! she pisses me off everytime shes on the box!!
Shes one on my twitter list to "contact" if and when we win our next trophy :-)

The Debate - Live, is quite interesting. Wasn't quite sure where else to put this.

On the show - Charlie Adam. Liam Rosenior and Alyson Rudd.

On to City and Rosenioer cannot get enough of City and Pep. Adam a little less vocal in his sycophancy but admitted the 7-2 against his Stoke side was unreal and in Silva and De Bruyne we have two special players and a mention in how we over-load the wide areas.

Onto Rudd and what she thinks of City. My fucking life what a miserable hag she is. No credit for the players or Pep and it's what she would expect given the money spent and the time Pep has had to see what the league is all about.

Despite the host and Rosenior trying to get her to say something positive, she simply will not do it.

She's as bad on this show as she is on the Sunday Supplement.

I find it interesting 2 pros are giving credit where it's due and Rosenior is really going into detail about how he thinks City are doing and he clearly thinks Pep is a great coach - yet all Rudd is capable of doing is dismissing it all.

She has no place on TV discussing this if all she can do is display her hatred of Pep and City. She has absolutely no answer to what the lad Rosenior has to say and no clue about football.

Oh fuck me and now she's going on about how Liverpool might have won had Mane not been sent off.

I cannot fucking stand the frizzle faced witch.

The narrative that Liverpool might have won is simply ridiculous.

Liverpool have 1 major stregnth. An explosive start. Hope to go 1-up. Then hit on the counter. If after 20 -30 minutes they aren't winning or like against us, they normally struggle, especially against sides like us.

We had weathered their storm in a tea cup, had gone 1-up and were picking them off at ease. We scored a tight off side goal minutes after the red and legitimate goal moments later.
No Mane means they missed Mane. 10 men doesn't mean being totally overwhelmed all over the pitch.

With regards the Debate. Leroy Rosenior will not be getting much more TV work. Far too insightful and intelligent for television.
Excellent insight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.