City 10 Huddersfield 1

I was on the kippax with my usual mates. Went home and got drunk on a 2 litre bottle of cider at a bonfire.

17 I was then, where has the time gone

By the time we have finished the attendance will have grown past 18K but for my part I can put my hand on heart and say I was there. Where have 30 years gone?

Hand on heart I was supposed to be there (was actually sat in the car about to set off) but after a lot of verbal earache I agreed to go Christmas shopping with my wife.
Can't believe that I have brought this up in marital arguments every year for 30 years !!
There are some things in a marriage that you just can't forgive!
CTID

Hand on heart I was supposed to be there (was actually sat in the car about to set off) but after a lot of verbal earache I agreed to go Christmas shopping with my wife.
Can't believe that I have brought this up in marital arguments every year for 30 years !!
There are some things in a marriage that you just can't forgive!
CTID
Trust me as a widower forgive her and make sure it is genuine, life is too short to hold grudges. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.