TV Series

Episode 3 of the walking dead was decent. Understand a few peoples concerns however this series has been action from the off.

The Walking Dead has really become a bit of a bore, i'm only watching it because of how many seasons i've already invested into it. If it wasn't for Negen, this whole show would be in the shitter right now.

Anyway, Mindhunter on Netflix is superb, can't wait for season 2.

The Walking Dead has really become a bit of a bore, i'm only watching it because of how many seasons i've already invested into it. If it wasn't for Negen, this whole show would be in the shitter right now.

Similar here however the start to this series I wouldn't say is boring. Had more action in it so far than the whole of last series.

Similar here however the start to this series I wouldn't say is boring. Had more action in it so far than the whole of last series.
Yeah but IMO the way they've done it seems rushed, the comic builds up to it a bit better and where i understand there is a balance between too much and too little and you can't keep everyone happy, there is an art to storytelling which they've 100% lost in the last few seasons. I don't really care about most of the characters anymore, especially not the new ones, and it's almost like you're wishing it to end already.

Anyone been watching the Star Trek series on Netflix? I'm not really a trecky so don't know about all the different species, and don't really care that much tbh, but it's quite good. It's in Dolby Vision, if you have an OLED LG tv so the quality is superb but it also means that some of the makeup and costumes, when watched in full 4k, are a bit off and just look shit.

Its the first series of TWD i haven't been itching to watch and still not seen a new episode. Last series was so poor and from all accounts this one is just the same. Will probably save them all and binge on it at some point.

It's a long shot, but has anyone watched "Black" on Netflix? It's in Korean so I figure probably not, but I'm really enjoying it, it's really weird but quite well put together (even if the Korean acting seems a little OTT). Took 3 episodes (90 minutes each!) before I even really knew what the show was even really about, but it's got lots of overlapping threads and strange twists and it's certainly interesting if you're willing to put in the effort of a lot of subtitle reading.

Yeah but IMO the way they've done it seems rushed, the comic builds up to it a bit better and where i understand there is a balance between too much and too little and you can't keep everyone happy, there is an art to storytelling which they've 100% lost in the last few seasons. I don't really care about most of the characters anymore, especially not the new ones, and it's almost like you're wishing it to end already.

Anyone been watching the Star Trek series on Netflix? I'm not really a trecky so don't know about all the different species, and don't really care that much tbh, but it's quite good. It's in Dolby Vision, if you have an OLED LG tv so the quality is superb but it also means that some of the makeup and costumes, when watched in full 4k, are a bit off and just look shit.

True, although the story telling in the last series or two have pretty much been 16, 1 hour episodes of nothingness. Completely dragged out. That may be why this feels rushed as they may have swung fully the other way. I rather this way than feeling bored and robbed every week. It has lost its way and I wish it was wrapped up but sadly I don't think it will anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.