Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

I'm really struggling to understand why the FA have not asked Whinger to explain his post match comments

It is a real indictment of the total lack of credibility that the FA possess, considering the seriousness of the accusation made against the player.

It is one of the reasons that I have absolutely no interest in England team, or indeed most things connected . Money driven and no integrity whatsoever.

I'm really struggling to understand why the FA have not asked Whinger to explain his post match comments

They have probably taken the view that as he always looks as though he is waiting for his scrotumotomy without the benefit of an anaesthetic, that would be punishment enough.

He seems to have got away with, up to now, probably the most disgusting and disparaging comment aimed at an opposition player.

It is a real indictment of the total lack of credibility that the FA possess, considering the seriousness of the accusation made against the player.

It is one of the reasons that I have absolutely no interest in England team, or indeed most things connected . Money driven and no integrity whatsoever.

I've just had a reminder that I haven't completed the latest survey for the FA. Don't know what it's about but I shan't do a jot for them until they start doing something for football.

If accusing a player and the referee of dishonesty isn’t to be investigated I despair.
The FA are a disgrace.
Ridiculous!

Arsenal are a pathetic club. Not in their stature as a club but as a collective of soft arse whinging ****s.

All Wenger and their fans do is fucking moan about how hard done to they are. How everyone is against them. How the refs never give them any decisions and always give them to the opposition.

Whenever an Arsenal fan ever phones or emails into one of the radio stations, they’re moaning about something that hasn’t gone their way or how the media has given them a hard time. All Ramsey does is run around like the ref’s shadow all game and whinge about decisions. All Wenger does is complain how bad the refs are and how many decisions they get wrong and how the opposition are cheats.

That’s why I’m so glad our manager(s) and the club as a whole don’t come out and cry like little knob heads about how hard done to City are and how we don’t get a fair crack of the whip from the officials and the media.

Whinging is what little six year olds do. It’s pathetic. “He called me a name”, “he said my drawing is rubbish”... “The ref didn’t give us a penalty”, “that journalist only gave Iwobi 5/10”... Boo fucking hoo...

AFC, Always Fucking Complaining.

There’s nowt worse than cry babies. I wish the regular contributors to our media threads would take a step back sometimes and look at what they look like.
You could say, the fa punished teams in the early 20th century. City included
But because the fa was loaded with Arsenal directors, it was in fact them, Arsenal, who punished northern teams who took the glory from the beautiful south.
Their history is of cheating.
Complaining is the new cheating, so let them complain.
Once a cheat, always a cheat. Class? I will let others decide.

The FA are a complete and utter fucking joke of an organisation.

Christ he accused a fellow Pro of diving and cheating and he slagged the officials off and if that isnt bringing the game into disrepute i dont know what is.

There will be plenty of managers who have said far less yet got stung in the pocket thinking wtf as well tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.