Players on international duty Nov '17 page 12

Shame we can't just get our English lads to pack in international football. They are never going to win a thing and it can only shorten their domestic careers. Stones is vilified every pass or touch he takes and Sterling just gets pure abuse no matter what he does.

Maybe this belongs in the general forum but am I the only person a bit miffed by the idea that we play Germany on the eve of Remembrance Day? As in I'm concerned that some of the England fans might get a bit 'feisty' due to the timing of it all.

Shame we can't just get our English lads to pack in international football. They are never going to win a thing and it can only shorten their domestic careers. Stones is vilified every pass or touch he takes and Sterling just gets pure abuse no matter what he does.

This.

As a non english man city fan. I am obliged to support epl and ultimately english team. If england was not there there would not have been epl and if epl was not there than no man city, so i support england and believe city must produce more englosh players.

Last edited:
As a non english man city fan. I am obliged to support epl and ultimately english team. If england was not there there would not have been epl and if epl was not there than no man city, so i support england and believe city must produce more englosh players.
You don’t need the E. It’s just PL.

But feel free to not give a toss about England, there’s plenty born their that don’t.

Just a wasted bloody weekend with no real football.

You don’t need the E. It’s just PL.

BeneficialDefiantHagfish-small.gif

EPL is up there with CR7 for me in how wrong it is.

Surely national teams will do some rotating to try out some of their squad players, otherwise when will they ever get to play. On that basis I'm hoping a lot of our lads are used sparingly
Agreed. I’m hoping this next 2 weeks gives the boys a chance to recharge their batteries and come back ready to focus on a challenging couple of months.

Maybe this belongs in the general forum but am I the only person a bit miffed by the idea that we play Germany on the eve of Remembrance Day? As in I'm concerned that some of the England fans might get a bit 'feisty' due to the timing of it all.
Just hope they don't go over the top when the whistle blows, that's all.

While I am pleased that you are a City fan - we do have 'istory.
Ardwick turned into MCFC in 1894.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.