Sunday Supplement 17/18

The Debate - Live, is quite interesting. Wasn't quite sure where else to put this.

On the show - Charlie Adam. Liam Rosenior and Alyson Rudd.

On to City and Rosenioer cannot get enough of City and Pep. Adam a little less vocal in his sycophancy but admitted the 7-2 against his Stoke side was unreal and in Silva and De Bruyne we have two special players and a mention in how we over-load the wide areas.

Onto Rudd and what she thinks of City. My fucking life what a miserable hag she is. No credit for the players or Pep and it's what she would expect given the money spent and the time Pep has had to see what the league is all about.

Despite the host and Rosenior trying to get her to say something positive, she simply will not do it.

She's as bad on this show as she is on the Sunday Supplement.

I find it interesting 2 pros are giving credit where it's due and Rosenior is really going into detail about how he thinks City are doing and he clearly thinks Pep is a great coach - yet all Rudd is capable of doing is dismissing it all.

She has no place on TV discussing this if all she can do is display her hatred of Pep and City. She has absolutely no answer to what the lad Rosenior has to say and no clue about football.

Oh fuck me and now she's going on about how Liverpool might have won had Mane not been sent off.

I cannot fucking stand the frizzle faced witch.

Charlie Adam seems a decent bloke, always complimentary about us.

I wasn't a fan of Adam (the pundit). He was a bit too dour and predictable in his opinions. If he was a manager, he would be a Moyes or a Dyche or a BFS rather than a Silva or a Klopp. He's spent that many wet Tuesdays in November at Stoke he thinks no one else can cope with them.

Overall, apart from one subconscious remark (United got stronger, whilst City bought some top players), I didn't think it was too bad today.

Ashton asked if City were the greatest ever Premier League team, and quite rightly, they suggested that we should wait to see how the season transpires.
They noted that Sterling was only one goal behind Kane, and described our football as fantastic
Foden looks the real deal, but nobody's quite sure how he'll develop (Ladyman even remarked that Rashford was an accident that worked in United's favour).
There was a stupid comment about Tottenham being the neutrals favourite, but their ridicule for Wenger was far more cutting than any supposed anti-City bias
Does this qualify,do you think,as the most fair and balanced SS City have had since the takeover..? It certainly sounds like it

Just had a quick search of Twitter and seen someone post this:

She didn't even have us in the top 4! Not surprising she's so bitter!

Didnt have us in her pre season top 4 predictions....but on this Debate programme says that Citys form is only what she expected after the money we spent and it being Peps second season"
Stupid woman.

Apart from the multiple times he's tried to do Silva when playing for Stoke ;)

Was at Anfield the game when Mario got sent off, Adam had been kicking everyone all game, leaving his foot in, arms I’m faces while holding players off and just generally being a horrible cxxt
Kompany had had enough and completely smashed him with all he had absolutely pole axing him
Adam was clearly hurt and definitely winded but in fairness he didn’t stay down didn’t look at the Ref and didn’t moan, he just got up and got on with it

Not really football related but this Brazilian girl Natalie Gedra is very pretty seems to know her onions as well

Just had a quick search of Twitter and seen someone post this:

She didn't even have us in the top 4! Not surprising she's so bitter!

She makes a living with those thoughts and opinions.....i watched the clip of her on the debate show and she just got shown up for what she is, a hack with no idea, no relative opinions apart from being a sad bitter fan of another club.

How the paper she works for can see that performance and think she is worth a wage is beyond me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.