David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

Fuck the lot of them anyway. City & Spain know how good he really is & Silva has the stats, titles & medals to prove it.

Absolutely.

Dave doesn't exactly seem depressed about it ;-)

He's won the league, the FA Cup, the league cup and the world cup. The only thing he's missing is a CL winners' medal. Hopefully we can remedy that for him before he leaves us.

I never forgot the standing ovation he was given by ALL the Real Madrid fans when he was substituted at the Bernebau in the 3-2 defeat. In Spain he is an all-time great. He will soon become their second highest capped outfield player of all time. He has made those caps for what is regarded as Spain's greatest ever team and one of the best the world has ever seen (bettered perhaps only by Brazil 1970) Only in England where our media loves people like Moyes and Pulis, could he be so undervalued.

Absolutely.

Dave doesn't exactly seem depressed about it ;-)

He's won the league, the FA Cup, the league cup and the world cup. The only thing he's missing is a CL winners' medal. Hopefully we can remedy that for him before he leaves us.
He's also won the Euro's, so the only thing he needs to complete the lot is the CL as you say. Not bad for a player at likkle Man Citeh, who was too feeble and frail for the PL! :-)

He's also won the Euro's, so the only thing he needs to complete the lot is the CL as you say. Not bad for a player at likkle Man Citeh, who was too feeble and frail for the PL! :-)
True enough - I'd forgotten about Spain winning the Euros. How fantastic if we could win the CL and get him a winners' medal. I wonder how many players would be able to say they've won the World Cup, the European Championship, their domestic league and domestic cups (and the community shield FWIW)?

True enough - I'd forgotten about Spain winning the Euros. How fantastic if we could win the CL and get him a winners' medal. I wonder how many players would be able to say they've won the World Cup, the European Championship, their domestic league and domestic cups (and the community shield FWIW)?

giphy.gif

Not many better, in my opinion!!!!

I never forgot the standing ovation he was given by ALL the Real Madrid fans when he was substituted at the Bernebau in the 3-2 defeat. In Spain he is an all-time great. He will soon become their second highest capped outfield player of all time. He has made those caps for what is regarded as Spain's greatest ever team and one of the best the world has ever seen (bettered perhaps only by Brazil 1970) Only in England where our media loves people like Moyes and Pulis, could he be so undervalued.
Good post

Your brilliant post is sadly too true. Making Sam Allardyce England manager says it all really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.