Paradise Papers Leak

The Scott Trust Ltd, the owner of the Guardian Media Group and thus of the Guardian, is NOT a "for profit . . . media business". Have a look at its Memorandum & Articles of Association,.which make it absolutely clear that it is a not-for-profit company.

Oh! Just realised it's your first post.

Welcome to Bluemoon.

Rag.

:-)

Oh! Just realised it's your first post.

Welcome to Bluemoon.

Rag.

:-)

A first post explaining the position of a trust that has 750 million in it's account. Non profit.

I suspect he might be an employee. Paid to hunt down untruth's, lie's and forum posts about his employers, putting the world straight. A sort of corporate Superman.

And a rag. Obviously.

A first post explaining the position of a trust that has 750 million in it's account. Non profit.

I suspect he might be an employee. Paid to hunt down untruth's, lie's and forum posts about his employers, putting the world straight. A sort of corporate Superman.

And a rag. Obviously.
*Sharp intake of breath*
Do you think he could be one of them there Russians what won Brexit and Trump.

*Sharp intake of breath*
Do you think he could be one of them there Russians what won Brexit and Trump.

I don't think so. I've done a bit of searching myself since he posted that and have drawn these conclusions...

2734 is MMDCCXXXIV in Roman numerals. Add them all together and you get 16. Or 1-6. Babu is Marouane Fellaini's nickname from when he was a small boy. Literally meaning "Elbow".

Deffo a rag.

And a rag. Obviously.
Thought it was a strange topic for a first post on bm.
Too high brow for me; i prefer it when debutants say hi, i love city amd hate utd
Much more straightforward..

It’s not a trust any more than Superdrug is a shop that’s really worth visiting.

Just because The Scott Trust Ktd has the word trust in it and followed on from The Scott Trust doesn’t make it a trust.

I don't think so. I've done a bit of searching myself since he posted that and have drawn these conclusions...

2734 is MMDCCXXXIV in Roman numerals. Add them all together and you get 16. Or 1-6. Babu is Marouane Fellaini's nickname from when he was a small boy. Literally meaning "Elbow".

Deffo a rag.

Far too complicated and you're missing what's right in front of you. Babu 2734 is an anagram of 'u rag bastard'

And a rag. Obviously.

This sort of thing needs stamping out.

Probably totally unrelated but

In 2019 the EU is to introduce harsh rules to close down the use of tax havens by both corporations and individuals......its now being proposed that the Tory party held the referendum and failed to put forward a proper case for the UK to remain as the preferred course was for the UK to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.