City post record revenues of £473.4million for 16/17

Having had my own business i understand it just expected more

Imagine I get paid £1000 a month and have £20 quid left 4 weeks later, and the next month I start a new job where I get paid £2000, spend loads on a holiday, new TV etc, but this time after 5 weeks I have £5 left.

Was I better off when I had £20 left or £5 left?

We have earned loads more but spent it all on the team (not checked to see if we've got increased fixed costs)

Arsenal fans can content themselves and stare longingly at their share dividend figures and wank themselves off about doing it the right way and the size of their cash deposit figures. Hopefully we can win the League and maybe more and laugh at them counting their success of scrapping for fourth or another season in the Europa League whilst cherry picking their best player. LOL
Wheres Tony the Tarquin gobshite? No doubt his head looks like the blueberry girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Oil money, state owned club, all sponsorships from the Sheikh's relatives, fake accounts, when the oil runs out or Sheikh gets bored he'll walk away, empty stadium, no fans blah-de-blah-de-blah. Says every fuckwit rag on the planet. We're in great shape going forward.

easy street we are walking on head up smile on the face
and the media write what they want but in which boat would you like to be on right now

Wage bill must be the highest in premier now at 264m but around 56% of our revenue which is great.

Higher revenue growth than the rags, lower wages, no debt interest payments and no "management fees". It won't be long before we overtake them off the pitch, if not already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.