Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Agüero on his record: "You need over 10 years to get such a record, and I only have played for six years and three months with City and I'm very happy for doing it in such a short amount of time."

Thank you Sergio, for coming to City, for staying at City, for your magnificent goals and your brilliant professional attitude
Your name will live forever in Manchester and with City fans the world over.
We love you.
Absolute Legend.

Has there ever been a testimonial for a player who hasn’t been at a club 10 years or more?

I’m sure Sergio will depart before this point and boy does he deserve a testimonial!

I've been telling people this, throughout all the total shit talked about him leaving. He has already said this, ages ago.

I also said that I believed the mythical 1 year extension to be an option, which hasn't been signed, rather than set in stone.

But what I believe Sergio is saying, which has been lost in translation somewhat, is that the 1 year option is the most likely 'priority'.

I've been telling people this, throughout all the total shit talked about him leaving. He has already said this, ages ago.

I also said that I believed the mythical 1 year extension to be an option, which hasn't been signed, rather than set in stone.

But what I believe Sergio is saying, which has been lost in translation somewhat, is that the 1 year option is the most likely 'priority'.
It would be rather nice if he could stay another couple of seasons after this one and break the record of the most premier league goals scored at the one club. 181 would do it, so by my reckoning another 51 in 2.5 seasons is very achievable for him.

That's how I would like to read it as well,but what age does he think he could go back to Argentina and still do a half decent job there.

A player of his pedigree would sooner bow out firing a few goals in,rather than have his career fizzle out so to speak.

I'd be happy with 2 more seasons personally after this one,but somert tells me inside there might only be one after this.

That's how I would like to read it as well,but what age does he think he could go back to Argentina and still do a half decent job there.

A player of his pedigree would sooner bow out firing a few goals in,rather than have his career fizzle out so to speak.

I'd be happy with 2 more seasons personally after this one,but somert tells me inside there might only be one after this.

I fear you may be right but hope you may be wrong.

I can understand why legends like him and Silva might want to follow the old showbiz adage though - always leave them wanting more. Go out as regular first team members and our cheers in their ears.

In so many ways I wish Yaya had taken that route.

All three among the greatest city players ever. The Lee, Bell and Summerbee of the new century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.