Pablo Zabaleta

Exactly how I felt when derek parlane left..... oh to be 5 again )8
Nicky Reid had to do the 'smile and pat me on the head' routine in his first day as new Junior Blues president (taking over from big Joe mk1) after he asked me who my favourite player was and I said 'Peter Barnes' - who'd just been sold to West Brom.

Yup,won't take him long to stick one on Moyesey !
Depressed as f*ck & as to why he ever went there in the first place, poor old Zaba suddenly spots p*ss can lite, and his merry band of rag and Neverton cast offs, riding in to save the day!! .... Talk about a fate worse than death

Last edited:
He's made a mistake going to West Ham. Good fans, but they look to be a poorly managed team. I think they might get relegated. Right now if I had to pick one established Premiership club to go down it would be West Ham.

Looking like a good prediction at the minute mate, made stronger by the appointment for the Scottish football genius.

Thats our boy,he just can't get relegated,he just can't

Hopefully they will be relegated and he can retire into our back room team or preferably as some kind of youth coach, where he can instil them with fight and desire and what it means to be a City player.

What an absolute legend, mind I doubt WetSpam fans are overjoyed at it lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.