Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an example of how thick Trumps base are, the ones not getting all the money I mean, the ones who actually support him. Think he's great, speaks straight, tells it like it is.

Well, if this is how it is in your brain, your a bunch of fucking moronic cunts.

Take it away Fat Donny. What a thick inarticulate twat.

Early days, but looks like Democrats are doing very well in the Virginia state elections. Governor, Lt. Gov and AG all going blue thus far. Trump's unpopularity a big driver to Democratic turnout; Republicans still carrying precincts Trump won but turnout down for reds.

bloodbath for the Republicans last night. Good.

This is an example of how thick Trumps base are, the ones not getting all the money I mean, the ones who actually support him. Think he's great, speaks straight, tells it like it is.

Well, if this is how it is in your brain, your a bunch of fucking moronic cunts.

Take it away Fat Donny. What a thick inarticulate twat.

Im convinced you have tourette's!

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...rump-johnstown-pennsylvania-supporters-215800

This is how he’s going to win again. People who complain about President Obama golfing too much who don’t realize Dumb Donald golfs much more. Completely uninformed, they don’t even care that he lied to them. In the end it’s all about racism.
And in all of that those couple of words stuck out. Fox News.
While his base keep getting told what they want to hear off Tucker Carlson. Fox n Friends & that piece of shit Hannity, there's no hope for them.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/fox-news-trump-reality/amp

Last edited:

And the trump thread on blue moon.

Is that it? Even more pathetic then I thought. My favourite has to be killed TTP. How do you kill something that was already dead? My second fave is '32 bills passed and signed'. Does that include the health care bill he signed that died in the Senate? No matter. What matters is that not one of those bills is named. Not. One. Piece. Of. Significant. Legislation passed. I think that's a record for a new President.

Oh as for strengthing relationships with the UK. Remind me again when he is due to arrive? Ah that's it. Postponed from fear of protests. Although it could be he doesn't like been seen with weak leaders and they don't come much weaker than May.

Finally I understand the Senate is to open a review into the President being in charge of the US nuclear arsenal. Understandably they want some adult oversight.

Is that it? Even more pathetic then I thought. My favourite has to be killed TTP. How do you kill something that was already dead? My second fave is '32 bills passed and signed'. Does that include the health care bill he signed that died in the Senate? No matter. What matters is that not one of those bills is named. Not. One. Piece. Of. Significant. Legislation passed. I think that's a record for a new President.

Oh as for strengthing relationships with the UK. Remind me again when he is due to arrive? Ah that's it. Postponed from fear of protests. Although it could be he doesn't like been seen with weak leaders and they don't come much weaker than May.

Finally I understand the Senate is to open a review into the President being in charge of the US nuclear arsenal. Understandably they want some adult oversight.

Interestingly on TPP (not TTP) is 11 TPP countries have reached agreement on a broad free trade deal without the US. World moves on I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.