City post record revenues of £473.4million for 16/17

It's worth just going on social media to see Rags whining about how much profit they make. Kudos club accounts.
yep been on, the rags are losing it big time, all you have to do is mention city putting their profits into wages and transfers, drop a few mentions of supermarkets shopping malls baseball clubs and back pockets , its a must if you want a big smile all day

Kerching, kerching, kerching... go on City, do the right thing, cut matchday prices - and you'll find more fans pay more at the gift shop on the way out.

All I see on twitter is that practically all our sponsorship comes from the sheikhs Arab mates, without his mates dodgy money we would be nothing, who am I gonna support when the sheikh gets bored and the oil money stops??
Simple answer, we are self sustsinable now.

HHSM & his team are exceptionally talented.

Their strategy covers most if not all eventualities & you only need to visit Abu Dhabi to know what deliverable vision looks like.

The next ten years will make the last ten look like play school.

We ain't seen nothing like what's coming.

Buckle up.

HHSM & his team are exceptionally talented.

Their strategy covers most if not all eventualities & you only need to visit Abu Dhabi to know what deliverable vision looks like.

The next ten years will make the last ten look like play school.

We ain't seen nothing like what's coming.

Buckle up.

But what if he gets bored lol

Talks about it here at the 8min, mark. The girl (a utd fan) on about the league being an even more
one horse race and Shaka telling her it was different when united was doing it. She didn't have an answer.
Well done Shaka.

Talks about it here at the 8min, mark. The girl (a utd fan) on about the league being an even more
one horse race and Shaka telling her it was different when united was doing it. She didn't have an answer.
Well done Shaka.

This is gold. The one time I want to watch something on that miserable network and I miss it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.