Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

My guess is,if Sterling was to have his own little pop at Wenger on Twitter or the likes.
Sterling would be hammered by the FA......****s.

This was a perfect opportunity for the FA to make a point to Wenger. Not even a ban or a fine but a reprimand and warning could've sent out a message. Could've set a precedent but failed. They've missed the boat on this one.

This was a perfect opportunity for the FA to make a point to Wenger. Not even a ban or a fine but a reprimand and warning could've sent out a message. Could've set a precedent but failed. They've missed the boat on this one.

Agreed, he does not need to be strung up (it was very cynical though) but a quiet word could have prompted an apology in his next presser. It would not be hard for Wenger to go off on a tangent of... "the pressure of the prem and btw i was guilty myself last week accusing Raheem Sterling of diving for which i am sorry, it was out of anger and i am sorry for that, but yes the pressure now on players, managers..."

That would help contrition wise and a way to rectifying his out of bounds comments.

Agreed, he does not need to be strung up (it was very cynical though) but a quiet word could have prompted an apology in his next presser. It would not be hard for Wenger to go off on a tangent of... "the pressure of the prem and btw i was guilty myself last week accusing Raheem Sterling of diving for which i am sorry, it was out of anger and i am sorry for that, but yes the pressure now on players, managers..."

That would help contrition wise and a way to rectifying his out of bounds comments.

That would be far too public. Nay fucking chance ;-)

Hilarious that he thinks this is the reason they lost. We’d literally worked our arses off at Napoli a few days earlier and still created more chances than a rested Arsenal. It wasn’t even close. They’re miles behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.