Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Hilarious that he thinks this is the reason they lost. We’d literally worked our arses off at Napoli a few days earlier and still created more chances than a rested Arsenal. It wasn’t even close. They’re miles behind.
Yep. I could be wrong but having watched the arse on Thursday night (and snored through half of it), they played a COMPLETE reserve side. Not 1 first teamer started iirc.

Think Guardiola comment is more than enough, sums up Wenger's idiotic comments (Nailed on pen mind).

"But sometimes Arsenal win at Burnley in the 96th minute with a hand, sometimes it's like this. The important thing is the performance, the way we tried to play, and we did it really well."

Should Wenger be punished? Probably, but I'd rather look forward to this great season were having, and not bother about the ruins we leave in our wake.

Ferguson or Mourinho would be balls deep with red faced, ugly retorts, spewing venom in response to this, jealous, poisonous old ****'s vendetta, but Pep is a supreme being, so just brushes Wenger off without trying , like he would an old moth.

I think that is where the answer lies. It's the sweetest kind of victory actually. Class always wins the day and I reckon Wenger will be hurting after those comments.

Of course sleeping bag won’t face no charge .
Next time pep calls any player a diver and he is off to jail .

Sadly, because the FA have done sweet fa about it, I am sure the silly old twat will believe it's because they think he had a point ....

Ferguson or Mourinho would be balls deep with red faced, ugly retorts, spewing venom in response to this, jealous, poisonous old ****'s vendetta, but Pep is a supreme being, so just brushes Wenger off without trying , like he would an old moth.

Why should a young hungry Lion concern himself with the opinion of an old broken Goat?

I think that is where the answer lies. It's the sweetest kind of victory actually. Class always wins the day and I reckon Wenger will be hurting after those comments.
000f0ebe69969d9170332f1ea6a1a88e--arsenal-banners.jpg

Sadly, because the FA have done sweet fa about it, I am sure the silly old twat will believe it's because they think he had a point ....

This is what gets my goat. The FA are therefore agreeing with the old fart that Sterling is a cheat. Bastards!!!!

This is what gets my goat. The FA are therefore agreeing with the old fart that Sterling is a cheat. Bastards!!!!

In fact not necessarily so.
Every PL penalty is examined for evidence of diving. Got to assume they found no problem with the RS foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.