Neil Custis

It warms me everytime I hear someone say they've missed Fellaini. The most anti-football footballer I've ever seen. Yet it's their only plan B and arguably plan A when he's back.

I'm surprised he didn't mention that an eight point lead can be pissed up the wall. It's been done before, Neil!

Ferguson lost that title in 2012 every bit as much as Brenda did with Slippy G in 2014, but it is never talked about in those terms, it was all down to Kun stealing it from its rightful owners in the dying seconds and the rags, if they think of it at all, want it to be forever remembered as such, otherwise they'd have to acknowledge just how much Ferguson fucked up an eight point lead, and as we know, we can't be having any of that said about Slur Alex.

Last edited:
It's almost as if he really IS employed by the rags' PR department. What a nasty, malignant, spiteful little pile of fecal matter he is.

Think he is like an army reporter your camped in with them and all in! Bit like when he was with city all in and why he was so upset when city told him Mancini was going nowhere wrote about it told everyone about it then Mancini got sacked made him look a fool and why he is like he is now.

They can't play progressive, expansive attacking football. They tried for 15 minutes vs Chelsea and all of their shortcomings were exposed.

Remember every team is a reflection of its manager, and Mourhino is a boring odious cnut.

His stats in big games are laughable. He created the notion that not losing against your direct rivals got you league titles. As long as you beat everyone else. To be fair he is right, but that mentality is what has created the monster that he currently has because it's not working anymore, they are losing these games, and he doesn't know how to change. It's not in his DNA so when they do attack, they get found out.

Custis' comments there sum them up. 'They won't lose that game, they might not win it, but they won't lose it'. That's it, right there. They could be 10 points behind us, tell me, shouldn't they be trying to win it??

The answer is yes and I hope he does because we will put at least 4 past them if it happens.

nHNb.gif

This is all I see whenever that odious slug is on tv.

Custis' comments there sum them up. 'They won't lose that game, they might not win it, but they won't lose it'. That's it, right there. They could be 10 points behind us, tell me, shouldn't they be trying to win it??
I think he is inferring that they will try and kick us off the park, the problem for them though is we have more than SWP the last time they used that tactic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.