Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to understand how the sending off of one L`pool player influences other games for both City or Liverpool for that matter.
From the Pool point of view did it start their decline or was our previous inability to shoot straight desease infectuous ?
From City point of view did our win against them trigger a sudden ability to play other teams off the park ?
Both seem unlikely.

Alternatively she takes as a given that L´pools start to the game would continue whereas our gear change in that game brought goals and has been reproduced against better teams than them since.
In other words we continued our scoring pattern and they have stuttered to deceive since, I wonder if they will attack in similar way when they play the return fixture this time keeping a full 11 players ?

The other bullshit coming out of her was he had the luxury of not getting the sack after winning nothing spend money and build a team unlike a lot of other managers! Erm Poch and Klopp won fcuk all and been at there clubs longer! Can see her small brain ticking other to downplay anything we do.

The irony being, we've been lambasted before for sacking managers and not giving time to managers. Something we've avoided since the take over, yet the narrative of greedy foreign owners sacking managers at the drop of a hat still existed.

Guardiola was given time because to nearly anyone who had watched a game could see a building process. It was easy to spot the flaws and see how progression would be obvious.

I find it delightful that us giving our manager time to work is now some how a stig to beat us with.

The irony being, we've been lambasted before for sacking managers and not giving time to managers. Something we've avoided since the take over, yet the narrative of greedy foreign owners sacking managers at the drop of a hat still existed.

Guardiola was given time because to nearly anyone who had watched a game could see a building process. It was easy to spot the flaws and see how progression would be obvious.

I find it delightful that us giving our manager time to work is now some how a stig to beat us with.
Should drive us on more quickly to bigger and better things.

I suppose it all depends on the United owners whether they had a timescale for success that JM achieves. Certainly Pep has always slowed down expectation despite some early successes in the full knowledge that his agreed plan would benefit from time.

If United are driven by impatient fans, media or owners and have not discussed or agreed timescales or playing style but just bought reputation and left it to JM then they have got what they deserve.

Horrible bitter woman, knows nothing about football and it shows.
Quite why she has gotten so much exposure recently is beyond me. Must be a gender quota thing. A couple of months back on The Game podcast during a discussion on City, with she being the dissenting voice, the best she could come up with was “Oooh Guardiola and City, they just annoy me”. The Debate the other night took the biscuit though. Embarrassing stuff.

Watched some of a recent episode of Sunday Supplement with Rudd in and the clip from the other day is just another example of her bitterness towards City. She is an utter disgrace of a journo.

As a contrast, David Walsh, the Chief Sportswriter at The Sunday Times wrote an absolutely glowing column on us at the weekend about how he had chosen to watch Spurs v Madrid live and recorded Napoli v City but then had to stay up late to watch the recording, which had him rivetted, to quote him: "Spurs at Wembley were very good. City's performance in Naples was a level up." He also commented on the rick taking City display and said: "No Premier League rival has been as good to watch."

That Rosenior is a refreshingly bright and fair lad. His Dad managed several teams so I'm guessing he grew up with a keen interest in coaching etc.

I remember her on Sunday Supplement after the Barcelona home game about 3 years ago, when the Swedish referee was so bent he all but handed Messi the whistle and let him ref the game. Pellegrini understandably lost his cool and questioned afterwards whether a game of such magnitude should have been handed to an official more used to refereeing at FC Ikea vs Hurdygurdy ov Stockholm level. Rudd laughably described his mild outburst as the "worst thing she had ever heard in football" on SS the following day. The woman should be strapped to the grille of a lorry and driven over a cliff

Old saying - give someone enough rope & they will hang themselves. This ignorant inarticulate woman only needed a very small piece of string.

Criticise Alison Rudds thoughts and opinions by all means but please keep the code of conduct in mind when doing so.Several inappropriate/mysoginistic replies have already been deleted,please lets not have any more.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.