'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

If we dare dream of a CL success and/or PL this year, with the extra exposure this will give us, we’ll easily eclipse the 659m United ‘fans’ :O

Last edited:
Article in the mail has this at the end. Looks like he missed the boat... haha

Manchester United's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward spoke in September about his expectation that the internet giants will compete for rights with traditional broadcasters.

'Absolutely, I think they will enter the mix,' he said of the likes of Amazon and Facebook. 'I think anecdotally there was strong interest in the last cycle.

'We are hearing that around the Premier League table but we're also hearing that from a European perspective as well, in terms of interest in the Champions League and in Europa rights.

'But I think the wider picture you have to look at what is happening elsewhere at the moment because obviously there aren't any clear European sales to these kind of partners at the moment.

'We are going to see an increasing engagement from those organisations and it is going to be increasingly important to digitally engage with fans.'

Seems a long time since we were waiting for Bluemoon Rising. As a club/fanbase we've all progressed an incredible amount since then....if only he'd get board or the oil would dry up ;)

£24M!!
That's only 25% of a Pogba

In all seriousness, I think it's not the money but the global advertising that is the appeal
If it coincides with a period of great success the name Delph will be rolling of the tongues of Beijing
Especially with China Media Capital and CITIC Capital owning 13% of the club. It will be shown extensively in China (population 1.4 billion!)

Fuckin hell can you imagine the goosebumps watching this if we win either the league, CL... or even both if dreams come true! It would be epic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.