Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said liverpool had a better starting 11
Yeah I often found myself wishing we could call upon the mercurial talents of Josh Flanagan, Martin Skrtel, Daniel Agger, Glen Johnson and Simon Mignolet. An ageing Stevie G and Henderson in to replace Yaya Toure and Fernandinho and we might even have scored 200 goals and won the Champions League.

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Dzeko
Aguero

Mignolet
Johnson
Skrtel
Agger
Flanagan
Gerrard
Henderson
Coutinho
Sterling
Suarez
Sturridge

Put the bottle down, you've had enough.

but liverpool was beating teams up after christmas and we did drop off and yes we was in the league cup and champions league but we never looked a settled team with changes and injury to key players we was chopping and changing all season liverpool just had a great first 11 that season and the leg's fell off manchester city had a great squad and thtas what won us the premier league and league cup

just looked at the season and we did ok until February and lost 2 draw 3 in the run in so it did not look that bad but liverpool just was on fire after christmas and should have won the league but we fight to the end and did the scum and won the league and cup double

They were "on fire" from January to April - so this constitutes "all season"?

We were equally "on fire" from August to Christmas and during Liverpool's purple patch, conducted a respectable Champions League campaign and won a trophy. Ultimately, we managed to score more, concede less and accumulate more points. We did this despite a constant barrage of negative media coverage, some "creative refereeing" at our expense whilst Liverpool received a polar opposite treatment (this is best exemplified by our experience at Anfield that season (not a 50/50 decision going our way, blatant penalty waved away etc) - but yeah, you're right, Liverpool we're the best team, all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.