Top 6 mini league 17/18

There has been a lot said recently about how we 'always' perfom badly over the winter months. A spurs mate made the comment recently. So looked into it a bit.

Last season it's true but over the the other 3 seasons no. 2015 and 2016 pretty equal over the whole season. And 2014 we were rubbish away till about now and won pretty much every game till emd of Jan.

Season Points per game over season/ Points for game Dec-Jan
2014 2.26 2.82
2015 2.08 2.10
2016 1.74 1.67
2017 2.05 1.44

Last edited:
City 13/14 season, 19 points behind in 8th place at this stage.
Do you do mathematics much ?

So according to you, after 33 points were available, and (even though we know it didn't happen), the record breaking (fictional) league leaders had won all 11 of their games, we only had (a maximum of) 14 points according to you, @ 1.3 points per game ?

That means we got 67 points from the next 27 games @ 2.48 points per game.

Strange that I don't remember that remarkable turn round in fortunes.

2013/14 season we were 6 points behind the leaders who were Arsenal after 11 games and 4 points behind Liverpool who were 2nd so if you're gonna talk shite at least get your facts right.
Why let facts get in the way of a good story - you must know how it works these days. You quote shit over and over again until people believe it.

That never happened.
meant on 19 points in 8th and we turned it around. I dont discount any sort of comeback from any of the teams behind us. Like I said end of November we will see but there are a lot of fans who think we are going to walk this season, after 11 games, but I stick by my original comment we are going into the part of the season where we drop points, Leicester will be tough, end of November lets see if we are still 8 points clear. You guys can tell me I how wrong I was then and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
meant on 19 points in 8th and we turned it around. I dont discount any sort of comeback from any of the teams behind us. Like I said end of November we will see but there are a lot of fans who think we are going to walk this season, after 11 games, but I stick by my original comment we are going into the part of the season where we drop points, Leicester will be tough, end of November lets see if we are still 8 points clear. You guys can tell me I how wrong I was then and I'll be happy.
RAG OFF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.