Sergej Milinković-Savić

Where does this guy play?

Could he be a back up/ in rotation with Fernandinho?

Might be better in Kev/Dave's position, but like Gundogan would likely see more playing time at the pivot if those two are playing. Saw that tweet as well and came to say I doubt we add any midfielder in January as I could see us going LB, CB, or attacker first but this lad definitely seems a target for the summer.

It's crazy that he isn't capped for Serbia. Apparently NT coaches don't rate him.

He's been called up now, I think the delay was just because he made it big outside of Serbia, coming up through Genk in Belgium.

There's only 2 problems with SMS as far as I can see.

1) His acceleration isn't great from what I've seen in the 3 or 4 Lazio games I've seen, in part because he's massive. Someone else in the other thread said he's slow...he's not just takes a little while to get going. A bit like Yaya used to be.

2)He's got a shit goatee.

Apart from that he's potentially the perfect midfielder. Enjoys defending, has a great passing range, is an absolute monster in the air, can beat a player with skill and likes getting forward. If he can be taught to play as a pivot by Pep, and if the pace over 5 yards isn't a problem, then he'd be a great signing.

There's only 2 problems with SMS as far as I can see.

1) His acceleration isn't great from what I've seen in the 3 or 4 Lazio games I've seen, in part because he's massive. Someone else in the other thread said he's slow...he's not just takes a little while to get going. A bit like Yaya used to be.

2)He's got a shit goatee.

Apart from that he's potentially the perfect midfielder. Enjoys defending, has a great passing range, is an absolute monster in the air, can beat a player with skill and likes getting forward. If he can be taught to play as a pivot by Pep, and if the pace over 5 yards isn't a problem, then he'd be a great signing.
Point 2 is a deal breaker. Silva has our shit goatee quota filled.

Point 2 is a deal breaker. Silva has our shit goatee quota filled.

Brasil_estreia_contra_a_África_do_Sul_no_Mané_Garrincha_—_копия_%282%29.jpg

The goatee quota on the team is definitely filled.

First name on the back of the jersey. It's a no from me. Having Bernardo is bad enough. We can't be having that carry on.

Although he does love a switch of play from left back to right wing so Pep will love him for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.