United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been thinking along these lines too.

It would make no sense, given their fantastic array of attacking talent, and their apparently insurmountable position at the top of French football, to employ a negative, miserable, eye-gouging twat of a manager, just because he won the Champions League in the fast-disappearing past.
I just think Mourinho will be the big name PSG want.
Unfortunately or fortunately the name jose Mourinho is bigger than the manager jose Mourinho if that makes sense.

I just think Mourinho will be the big name PSG want.
Unfortunately or fortunately the name jose Mourinho is bigger than the manager jose Mourinho if that makes sense.

For me, I'm not the smartest guy to choose countries and clubs,” Mourinho said. “I could choose another club in another country where to be champion is easier. Maybe I will go to a country where a kit man can be coach and win the title.”
Mourinho has previously taken the piss out of Pep for winning the "easy" bundesliga, it would be hilarious o see him end up at PSG.

I don’t think Mourinho gets or likes manchester. Driving from his hotel to isherwood road in carrington each day is hardly the kings road. He won’t get our city and has no chemistry with the rag fans.

I can’t see him doing the season I honestly can’t. I have to be very careful what I say but let’s put it this was his back room staff are not putting down any long term roots - let’s just say that!
Hmmm something I take it you have heard in good faith mate,my fear if it’s true the rags bring in a decent manager like ancelotti..

I don’t think Mourinho gets or likes manchester. Driving from his hotel to isherwood road in carrington each day is hardly the kings road. He won’t get our city and has no chemistry with the rag fans.

I can’t see him doing the season I honestly can’t. I have to be very careful what I say but let’s put it this was his back room staff are not putting down any long term roots - let’s just say that!
Have you got them in digs, and they've not renewed.....?

St Trinian's....

george-cole.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.